Thursday, October 27, 2016

Cute interesting faces at a circus, Madison, WI

We had gone to the Zor Shrine Circus show on a weekend in Madison, Wisconsin. It was a real fun circus experience after many years. 
There were lots of animals including elephants and tigers and many bird shows as well as magic and thrilling action shows.
Many kids were having their faces painted in different ways and were looking so interesting with their clown like faces.
And yes, actual clowns were as usual the funny attractions of the circus and were catching everyone's attention.
I spotted this witchy cute face of a boy. I liked his engrossed and involved expression, which was perfectly suiting his face painting theme.
This is my favorite and such a sweet picture of a baby enjoying the elephant ride with his mom. I just couldn't take my eyes off from him.
Here's one more cute face. She was so busy watching the different amusing shows, and I was busy capturing such nice moments and faces along with enjoying the circus fun. 😍😇😍

No comments:

Post a Comment